Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 5 months ago

It’s very hot outside (102 degrees) and I don’t have enough money to buy water ( minimum wage job) What can I do?

No one will give me any money so I can buy something to drink. I’m dehydrated and dying of thirst. I hate life. Help!!!!!

• hi

If you live in the U.S. I'm surprised your workplace doesn't have a water fountain .

• Zirp

Here in the Netherlands you can drink tap-water. It's as good (quality-wise) as any bottled water.

You didn't specify in which s#ithole country you live

• hi

places have a water fountain .

• steve

I think if you just went into shop or anywhere and asked for a glass of tap water and explained your situation I am sure they would give you it.

I have a medical condition that makes me constantly thirsty regardless of the weather or temperature. I have gone into doctors surgeries, Chemists, Supermarkets and cafés or restaurants and just asked for tap water explained why and none have ever said no and gave me it free of charge.

• audrey

Drink tap water. It's free.

Look for a water tap. Find a vessel from which you can drink.Open tap, fill vessel, drink from vessel. Problem solved.

• Bill

is there no taps around your place

why do you think that you have to have bottle water all the time

Wow! You can go into a restroom at a fast food joint and get water out of the sink in there or you can certainly find a shelter that will give you water. Sorry, but you are completely clueless! Good luck Sparkles!

Find some water bottles/jugs/ tubs (whatever you have) and fill them up at a restaurant or some public place with water. Even fill them up in the bathroom! I’m sure most places will be kind and reasonable, considering it’s soo hot out