Bigfoot cubs?

Has there been any reports of what baby Sasquatches look like? This is a serious question.

It is a human or an ape. So not a cub like a bear cub or wolf or coyote or a wild cat. A baby ape is a baby or child. An infant. The mom is a mommy and the dad is a daddy.

• Tina

I don't think you'll find those are scientific terms...

• Megumi

Bigfoot is a very crude hoax that only such deluded people as JimZ believe in. Bigfoot is JimZ's God.

NO way man not even

• Tina

There is an account by Albert Ostman, a Canadian prospector who claimed to have been abducted by a Sasquatch/Bigfoot and to have lived with its family, which included a young Bigfoot, for several days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Ostman

If you are interested in stories about Bigfoot you will find plenty available. Just Google under Bigfoot or Sasquatch.

• Tina

I did not report it as fact, simply directed the questioner to a well-known piece of Big Foot lore.

• JimZ

Yes. There are reports of young ones. Dr. Ivan Sanderson wrote 50 years ago that he noticed that reports indicated young bigfoot typically had black hair and light skin and as they grew older they tended to have reddish brown hair and blacker skin and as they got old, white hair was often reported. It has been an interest of mine for a long time so I have a lot of trivial knowledge about the evidence and reports. There is a recent report where a guy, Justin Smeja claimed to shoot both an adult and young one and his description pretty much fits the above features. Dr. Sanderson was a biologist and collected specimens for museums so he had a very good knowledge of how primates hairs and skin often change over time as the species got old. Obviously humans and male gorillas get white hair as they age. Other primates sometimes have white skin when young and dark when older so those reports seemed to make sense to him. I also remember a description of a young one looking more ape like than the adult which is an interesting bit of trivia but I'm not convinced it is true. I remember reading of a report that a woman at a picnic area claimed to see a chimp like animal on two legs that walked uneasily out of the woods and toppled over. The speculation was that it may have been a toddler bigfoot and it was consistent with black hair and white skin. Otherwise very human looking. The famous film of a bigfoot shows a creature with very human female breasts and some speculated that maybe she had a baby nearby. I doubt it since her trail was followed for quite some distance and she didn't go back down to retrieve it. There are reports of females holding babies but they are rare. Typically they are held as humans would.

Jacko, a supposed bigfoot caught after it fell from a cliff trying to escape a train over a hundred years ago in Canada was a very young bigfoot if true and it tends to match the above. Typical is the have large hands, long forearms and inhuman strength. Jacko was less than 150 pounds but was claimed to be able to twist things like no man could. Dr. Grover Krantz theoried that maybe Jacko was Jojo the dogfaced boy in Barnum and Bailey. He was reported to have died and replaced by a hairy human. Dog faced may be a referenced to someone with prognathic face which is what many of our ancestors (Autralopithecines) had and also that is what many bigfoot are said to have including babies. They still have very human faces according to reports. .

I know from his previous posts that capitalgentleman is a Canadian of the far north and it is interesting that he seems to take it seriously. You'll find that those that live in the right places, particularly native American or First Nation people tend to take more seriously and think there is something to it. Most people in the US have been conditioned to ridicule anyone that takes the evidence seriously. Really there is a mountain of evidence for their existence and the consistency with descriptions of young and old is just one small interesting features that seems consistent over decades and from Alaska to California. I am a scientist and as such I am interested in looking at the evidence and following it where it will lead.

its in the literature

• MyLove5 months agoReport

What literature dummy? Answer the question

Sightings of young ones are exceedingly rare. Few even claim to have seen them.

• Bigfoot was just someones fursona :) I dont think they'd have cubs

Dude come on no one believes in Bigfoot grow up