Am I the only one with pain after scoliosis surgery?

It was done in 2012, so 7 years ago now.. But ever since the surgery I’ve always had to stretch my back more (the rods are in top part of my spine and one shoulder pokes out), and I don’t know if they just did the surgery too early and I was still growing, because I sometimes feel “constricted”. I’ve had a dull... show more It was done in 2012, so 7 years ago now.. But ever since the surgery I’ve always had to stretch my back more (the rods are in top part of my spine and one shoulder pokes out), and I don’t know if they just did the surgery too early and I was still growing, because I sometimes feel “constricted”. I’ve had a dull ache ever since the surgery and thought it was no big deal cuz I was a kid, but I’m almost 21 now and I assume the pain and having to pop my back/shoulder every couple minutes should have gone away by now...
My mom drove me 3hr to a hospital that did the surgery free while I was a kid, so do I reach out to them or who do I reach out to...?
Recently it’s becoming increasingly painful, not because the pain is growing, but I feel need to stretch my back more and more and I can’t even sit for that long without my back getting sore now and laying down to stretch it... Even laying down to sleep it hurts now, no matter what position I’m in, and it’s just a dull pain but it’s constant so it’s getting annoying...

A little unrelated but I also had spinal meningitis at two weeks old, and since learning about that I’ve been freaked out about getting it again, so when I feel pain just in my spine I get anxiety thinking I could have something worse too...
0