I have three children but our house only has 3 rooms (one for me), which child should get their own room?

my youngest child is a 6 year old boy, my middle child is 9 year old girl and my oldest is 13 year old boy. i was thinking of giving my oldest his own room since he is the oldest as well as being a teen so he needs his own space more than his siblings. but i also know many people chose to have a girls room and a... show more my youngest child is a 6 year old boy, my middle child is 9 year old girl and my oldest is 13 year old boy. i was thinking of giving my oldest his own room since he is the oldest as well as being a teen so he needs his own space more than his siblings. but i also know many people chose to have a girls room and a boys room. i have considered this too, my last option would be to just let my youngest sleep with me until his brother moves out. which option should i choose?