Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 6 months ago

i have three children but our house only has 3 rooms (one for me), which child should get their own room?

my youngest child is a 6 year old boy, my middle child is 9 year old girl and my oldest is 13 year old boy. i was thinking of giving my oldest his own room since he is the oldest as well as being a teen so he needs his own space more than his siblings. but i also know many people chose to have a girls room and a boys room. i have considered this too, my last option would be to just let my youngest sleep with me until his brother moves out. which option should i choose?

• audrey
    Favorite Answer

The girl should get the room. Her need for privacy tops the boys needs.

The girl should have her own room

• 28AKO

You keep your room for yourself only. Your oldest son get's his own room and your 6 & 9 share a room. But make sure the two youngest gets the larger room than your oldest cause they're sharing rooms. Rule of thumb if kids are within 5years apart they need their own room. If they're under 5yrs apart they can share a room. If u let two youngest share for a few years than when your oldest turn 18 he's on his way to college leaving an extra room for your now 14yr to have by themselves. your 11 yr old also have their own room

The girl gets her own room.