I’ve had a smell stuck in my nose for 5 or 6 or more hours now, could it be vomit, or food that flew in my nose?

OK, please bare with me here, this might sound ridiculous, but it happened. So I was eating something that constantly splashed sauce everywhere, maybe some went up my nose (but I didn’t notice it). What I DID notice, was that I was EXTREMELY full, like “I can feel my stomach stretched to the max” full (even... show more OK, please bare with me here, this might sound ridiculous, but it happened.

So I was eating something that constantly splashed sauce everywhere, maybe some went up my nose (but I didn’t notice it).

What I DID notice, was that I was EXTREMELY full, like “I can feel my stomach stretched to the max” full (even though I’ve eaten way more before before getting THAT FULL).

Anyways, after I’m finished, I get up to go wash my hands (I regularly burp after getting up from sitting or laying down, even when not eating) and I burp, but it’s a “food backup” burp. I’m still far away enough from the restrooms that I decide to swallow it since it’s not a lot anyway.

I thought someone brought leftovers in the car (didn’t smell BAD to me, but like the food I was eating), nope. After getting home, OUT OF THE CAR, even 6 hours later, I STILL F***ING SMELL IT! I’m kind of scared I’ll smell this forever.

I’m 23, male, have acid reflux (which was SEVERELY reduced after getting my gallbladder removed, before I got acid reflux so bad I almost went to the ER, waited it out for morning to see a doctor, who discovered my gallbladder needed to come out.

I’m thinking when I burped/threw up, it went into my nose, I’m sick of this smell, sick of it 6 hours ago!!!
0