I have a crush on my best friends older brother and idk what to do. He’s 3 years older than me and my bsf is completely against it.?

she doesn’t even like when I bring him up what do i do? Like i really like him. Should i just forget about it?

Yes, just forget about it unless you're willing to lose your friend over it.

• Janet

Since you haven't dated him for a year or more, you don't really KNOW him.

And since you don't really know him the only thing you can possible like ..is your fantasy about him.

Most of the time we find out we do not get along with someone after a while. Are you willing to throw away your best friend over a delusional fantasy that most likely will turn out to be bad news?

Psychologists warn us that the more we are attracted to someone at the start, the worse the relationship turns out to be.

The best chance of a relationship working is when the interest is mutual, but builds slowly over time rather than starting out strong and compulsive.