Gilbert’s Syndrome question?

Heya, so I was recently, just before summer started, informed that I have a liver problem that makes it hard for my body to get rid of bilirubin. It doesn’t cause a lot of physical issues, only very slight yellow eyes if I don’t sleep or eat well. I can’t drink alcohol or take some medications as it could damage... show more Heya, so I was recently, just before summer started, informed that I have a liver problem that makes it hard for my body to get rid of bilirubin. It doesn’t cause a lot of physical issues, only very slight yellow eyes if I don’t sleep or eat well.
I can’t drink alcohol or take some medications as it could damage my liver but I have a question,
My doctors are useless when it comes to question as it’s ‘a mild, benign disorder that doesn’t pose any threat to your health’ and I keep asking whether my bilirubin can be linked to both my high functioning depression and generalised anxiety disorder?
I’d ask a doctor but I think I’ve already asked them all and they just kinda laugh it off and say I need to stop worrying about it it’s not that serious. I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF IT COUOD CUASE, OR MAKE MY ANXIETY WORSE I KNOW ITS NOT SERIOUS.
1 answer 1