Now that Kevin spacey has been found innocent can his career be saved?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Best answer

he's FOUND that he's NOT irreplaceable. no one is going to bet the ka-jillions it takes to produce a movie on him. he's TOAST. it was actually hilarious how quickly he was completely wiped from that last movie he was in. it was instantaneous!

• Kenzie
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

So true. I've never seen someone shunned by Hollywood as fast as that!

• 4 months ago

I'm sure after some time has passed by, he will be back to acting.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

since i'm troll account, whats a saved?

• 4 months ago

It's possible kinda like the Michael Jackson situation where he was found innocent and I personally say Michael Jackson is innocent they stalked him for more than a decade the FBI and found no footage, audio recording, files or DNA none of it people will say he payed them but there is no evidence of that so Jordan Chandler, Jason Francia, Gavin Arvizo, Wade Robson and James Safechuck are all frauds Michael Jackson is not a Hebephile or Pedophile we believe in your innocence Michael but Kevin Spacey I believe he'll be fine.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

I don't know. I hope they aren't going to pardon whatever crime he did just because he's a Caucasian male.

• 4 months ago

Money talks and Poop walks.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

I'm pretty sure everyone knows he's guilt as hell. He's probably spent a lifetime with this behavior. Now it depends on who wants him back again...

• Emdog
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

In legal world, people are not declared "innocent". The judgement is "not guilty". The charges were dropped, so he wasn't found anything in this case

• Truth
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

he has not been found innocent and no, his career is as good a woody allens now

• 4 months ago

No. This is the Era of Metoo and that means men are guilty.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.