Now that Kevin spacey has been found innocent can his career be saved?

he's FOUND that he's NOT irreplaceable. no one is going to bet the ka-jillions it takes to produce a movie on him. he's TOAST. it was actually hilarious how quickly he was completely wiped from that last movie he was in. it was instantaneous!

• Kenzie

So true. I've never seen someone shunned by Hollywood as fast as that!

I'm sure after some time has passed by, he will be back to acting.

since i'm troll account, whats a saved?

It's possible kinda like the Michael Jackson situation where he was found innocent and I personally say Michael Jackson is innocent they stalked him for more than a decade the FBI and found no footage, audio recording, files or DNA none of it people will say he payed them but there is no evidence of that so Jordan Chandler, Jason Francia, Gavin Arvizo, Wade Robson and James Safechuck are all frauds Michael Jackson is not a Hebephile or Pedophile we believe in your innocence Michael but Kevin Spacey I believe he'll be fine.

I don't know. I hope they aren't going to pardon whatever crime he did just because he's a Caucasian male.

Money talks and Poop walks.

• Joe

I'm pretty sure everyone knows he's guilt as hell. He's probably spent a lifetime with this behavior. Now it depends on who wants him back again...

• Emdog

In legal world, people are not declared "innocent". The judgement is "not guilty". The charges were dropped, so he wasn't found anything in this case

• Truth

he has not been found innocent and no, his career is as good a woody allens now

No. This is the Era of Metoo and that means men are guilty.