Is it acceptable for an Indigenous Australian or a Samoan to style their edges?

I was recently online and found a thread of different races arguing over whether or not it is socially acceptable to wear your edges styled. I am aware that it originated from Africa and Latina America - continents where majority, but not all, people are born with these very short baby hairs. But some other,... show more I was recently online and found a thread of different races arguing over whether or not it is socially acceptable to wear your edges styled. I am aware that it originated from Africa and Latina America - continents where majority, but not all, people are born with these very short baby hairs. But some other, commonly referred to, black races are also born with these. Is it acceptable for these other black races to wear their hair in such a fashion - even though they are not claiming the style as their own or supporting cultural discrimination?

Thanks.
1 answer 1