Billy asked in PetsDogs · 6 months ago

Why was there smoke coming out of my puppy’s poop?

So I was walking my new puppy Muggins early this morning. I’m trying to teach him to defecate on my neighbor’s lawns. So he pushes out this giant coiled turd on Mrs. Peterson’s grass. Well it had smoke coming out of it. I put my hands over it and could feel the heat coming off it.

Is Muggins a demon dog like a hellhound? Should I put him down? I love him but he might be possessed by Satan. Is it his diet (he loves chicken McNuggets and coco pebbles cereal). Help?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Jojo
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

This is just another `Silly` posted by `Billy`.

Your pup may have been eating `smoked bones`🤣🤣🤣🤣

As long as smoke is not coming out of your pups `ears` Billy, try not to worry eh?

• 6 months ago

We have steam that comes from our poo too it's normal. The body temperature keeps stools warm and when it hits colder temps, it makes steam.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Apparently a break from Yahoo didn't solve Bill's issue.

Once again, a "poop" question. Undoubtedly a Coprophile.

• 6 months ago

Billy is a bored, lonely weirdo who thinks he's funny. He probably thinks the other trolls think he's 'one of them', and thats a BIT like having friends, I suppose, but they probably recognise a half wit when they see one, and ignore him. Poor sad, lonely Billy

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

You should be "put down" if you don't know anymore about what to feed a dog then this!

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Seriously? Get a clue. It's not smoke kiddo - it's steam, although not from boiling heat just from the difference in air temperature and relative humidity. Like seeing your breath on a cold day.

• Jojo
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Another Silly from Billy......🤦‍♀️.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.