Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Why does the delusion of atheism drive atheists to attempt to undermine all positive gains society has gained from the truth of religions?

Such as in the areas of:

-Laws

-Hospitals

-Universities

-Governments

-Civil societies

It's like the atheist delusion drives atheists to want more sin, like the terrible atrocities caused by atheist regimes in the last 2 centuries, and which are now occurring in atheist china.

It's all about me, me, me. Their trinity is me, myself & I.

• poldi2

Your question makes no sense - you are ascribing motivation to a group of people without any proof to support your claim.

I know Christians want to think that without Christianity nothing would have been built, but the reality is hospitals and universities and governments are completely separate from your religion.

In fact, governments and laws and universities and societies predate Christianity by thousands of years.

Its sad that so many Christians don't understand the difference between politics and religion.

• Cowboy

all religions are false.

• Ricardo

Why do fundies incessantly say such stupid things.

• sarah

The horrible things done in Atheist countries are not as bad as what has happened in the name of religion. They use beliefs to stifle people to kill people all in the name of God. They make people hate God and he is not behind all the false religions. Satan has hidden the truth in many false religions. To make people hate God.

• Ricardo

• Flowerchild, please stop this. Your constant offensive posts are making Christians look foolish and bad.

Source(s): Christian
    • Ricardo

Delusion,.? your trying to imply that people who dont beleive in supernatural deities are delusional as opposed to those who do,? wow

• Once again this is one of my stupid questions. Wait a minute and I will post a reply to my own question and give myself Best Answer. I am a real brainless joke.

• Bob

willful ignorance.........