Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

I feel like a disappointment?

I'm homeschooled. I'm going on my 2nd yr of homeschool. I have severe depression and am forced to bottle everything up and keep to myself since my family doesnt believe in mental health. Since I cant get help I'm getting worse. For the passed 2 yrs I've gotten all Fs in school because somedays I PHYSICALLY cant get out of bed. I'm so disconnected with reality, nothing feels real, I dont feel real or here. My family and friends laugh when they find out I'm failing homeschool and think I'm lying "How the **** does someone fail HOMESCHOOL?" when I say "I have no motivation..." they think I'm making excuses. I'm so stressed I get sleep paralysis often, I sleep SO much because I like feeling nothing as much as I can. I've tried suicide multiple times and plan on shooting myself when I'm 20 if life doesnt get better. Help?

If you're home-schooled, this isn't going to benefit you whatsoever. I knew several kids who were home-schooled. Stranger children i never met.

When I see stories like this I wonder what reaction the poster is looking for. Are they expecting people to actually believe their story or would they find more satisfaction when they are told they should learn to troll better.

• Arthur Dent

I take it from your response that you expect people to believe your story is genuine. Please explain why you think anyone would believe this story is genuine as it is plagued by the common troll issue of too much of a good thing is bad.

• Tavy

So you are paralysed which is why you cannot get out of bed ? So you don't eat or wee, you just lie there? Starving ?

Is there any reason why you cannot make a Doctors appointment yourself, or phone a self help group or do anything positive to help yourself ?

• Tavy

Phone your Doctors, google help groups for depression, there are plenty of them.