Anonymous asked in HealthOptical · 1 year ago

should i go to the eye doctor? i think i might have astigmatism?

my vision is really blurry. my left eye is farsighted and my right eye is nearsighted. also, whenever i look at lights they have a streak and a starburst affect around them. i will be starting school in a few weeks. should i go to the eye doctor?

5 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

    Yes and don't waste any time! Once you get your new glasses you will be able to see better than before! Sounds like you will need to wear them all the time but you will quickly get used to them!

  • 1 year ago

    Yes. I can still remember the day I first put on glasses. My whole world became sharp and clear.

  • 1 year ago

    Yes, you should. There is a good chance that your diagnosis of far sighted in one eye and near sighted in the other is incorrect as well.

  • 1 year ago

    yes. Take care of your eyes.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

    Obviously, why ask here?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.