I need help writing a closure letter to my ex?

A few weeks ago, I broke up with my ex girlfriend because I felt like I was too controlled in our relationship.She would always “break up” with me to the point I didn’t care if she left or not. I feel bad for her now because she is absolutely heartbroken over this and I hurt for her, but I’m not happy anymore with... show more A few weeks ago, I broke up with my ex girlfriend because I felt like I was too controlled in our relationship.She would always “break up” with me to the point I didn’t care if she left or not. I feel bad for her now because she is absolutely heartbroken over this and I hurt for her, but I’m not happy anymore with her. She really wants us to try or take a break when that’s not what I want. I’ve been talking to this person from work and I am starting to have feelings for this girl ( I know it’s kinda fast but I’ve know this person for a long time and she is a good positive person that is always happy) and I told her I was talking to this girl from work because I’d rather Her hear from me then from other people making it feel like I left her to be with this girl when that’s not that case what so ever it kinda just happened. I do love her still even though we are not together and she will always mean something to me. She’s been through so much and I feel bad for her and I just want to tell her that’s everything is going to be okay and I want her to be happy and find someone that truly does make her happy. I just can’t come up with the word to tell her without hurting her even more. I want her to look at the relationship as something to learn from and grow stronger from. I am terrible with my words and if you could help me write something nice and something that sounds like I care about her still, but don’t want to be with her I would really appreciate it (:
5 answers 5