Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

If your having sex with same person for over 3 years regularly is that considerd a relationship.?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You have a "relationship" with everyone you know. But unless you and this sex partner have defined what you have it isn't necessarily a committed romantic relationship.

• 5 months ago

Yes it's a sexual relationship and maybe you're also friends? I have a relationship just like this. We do go out to concerts, or dinner at times, too.

I suppose we are close friends with benefits. I don't question it, i just roll with it. It works well for both of us.

• Dv8s
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

In a way, it's a sexual relationship, depending on if you love each other, live together, or just hook up for sex would be the difference between just sex, or committed to each other exclusively, type of relationship.

• R L
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

no it means you have been having sex for 3 years...thats no bases of a true relationship

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • J
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

not necessary, the sex or the time frame don't define the commitment.

• g
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Not necessarily. Sounds like you're just having sex, not dating or doing things together, building a relationship.

• 5 months ago

Not only that - it's a sexy-relationship.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.