Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 5 months ago

I caught my 18 year old son poisoning our dog, what should I do?

So I put up hidden cameras in my kitchen since there would be dishes in the sink when I wake up, and when I reviewed the footage I saw my son with pills and he had cut up hotdogs and stuffed it with pills, I haven't confronted my son yet for killing the family pet and I want to know how I should approach this, since I've never encountered a scenario so disturbing.

• kim

Theres more to this as you put up cameras to see who's leaving dirty dishes? That's far out too. But yes your son needs to see a pediatric psychologist. Be aware he could do things to other food also. Wheres the pills he got? Clear your cabinets of any pills

Slap him across the face as hard as you can. Don't worry about brain damage, since it appears it's too late to prevent that. Then kick him out onto the street. And done, you've washed your hands off the creep.

Get him a psychiatrist, and get him off the internet

Your son is a psychopath... call the guys with the large butterfly nets and sedatives...

Turn that tape into the cops

You do realize that pathologically disturbed individuals who lead a life of crime begin by hurting animals, right?

You have a son who lacks empathy and compassion, the two traits that disturbed people have who end up hurting people.

I would take that tape to the police and have your son suffer the consequences of animal cruelty. Then, while in court, you should beg the judge to order psychological help for your son. He could be the next last face people see before they die.

If I had people in my house that did not put their dishes in the dish washer, I would lock the dish cabinet and tell them to buy their own cookware and paper plates and plastic utensils. All dirty cookware left behind would be put in a bag and stored outside in a designated trash bin so they knew where to retrieve it to clean it for their next meal. I do not put up with bullshit laziness in my house. No way. And, you have to install a camera to see who is not doing dishes? Cra Cra Crazy.

• Common Sense

Tor: it is not illegal to record happenings on your own property. And, the police would be interested, by the way.

I read other comments and agree as well take him to the police forget the hospital. Don't confront him and stop him before he shoots up the next school.

Serial Killers start out by killing animals, you could be next. Don't tell him you know he killed the dog, or he'll kill you right then & there.

• Fitz5 months agoReport

OMG, you guys are going to scare the living **** out of this lady!

Did she post any sort of info, just in case we need to call help for her?

What if something happens to this lady before she gets a chance to call the police?

How will we know if she's okay/not okay and we need to call for help?

Refer him to the police seriously. What poor animals is he hurting when you're not there to see.

Your son is a psychopath, take him to a doctor now before it happens to a human

• Raven

Forget the doctor. Take him outside and beat him to a pulp if the police refuse to do anything. Disgusting vernon like him don't deserve to live.