Escorts for people with Aspergers.......?

I have aspergers and for the past four years have been really struggling with sexual frustration. Its to the point where im worried that I might do something silly and get myself in trouble. Im not very good at meeting girls and talking to them so I havnt had a girlfriend in three years.

But being sexually frustrated is impacting my life and I want to do something about it before I do something Im going to regret. I dont know what to do, im stuck and i cant find a way out.

Are there sexual services for people like me? Is there something else I can try? I want to have sex with a pretty girl and learn how to do things and how to talk to girls so I can get a girlfriend one day.

• Jason

Please beware of the STDs before you go to prostitutes or sleep around, especially INCURABLE very common HERPES (HSV2), Every 1 out of 6 People have it, since prostitutes and girls who sleep around have sex with so many, they are most likely to have it and this virus can be contracted even if you wear a condom

See below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genital_herpes

Check for the sections TREATMENT and EPIDEMIOLOGY

Pls don't ruin your entire life for FEW MINUTES OF FUN, It's not worth it. Have one trusted partner for sex even it may take time to find a one

• Sam

That's probably why massage spa's are popular. Guys get body contact without fear of STD.

You might actually be a good candidate for a sex therapist. But if you feel like you're going to hurt someone you need to admit yourself for a psych hold so you don't wind up in prison.

Yes there are sexual services for men who want to have sex with women who want money.

So, what you do is, you go and have sex with ten of them. That way you will start to learn to understand how to do it.

However girls want a man who can please them in bed, not a guy who just selfishly pleases himself. So that’s what you need to learn.

There are meeting groups you can connect to and work on your social awkwardness. I have it (undiagnosed) and I am married.