Escorts for people with Aspergers.......?

I have aspergers and for the past four years have been really struggling with sexual frustration. Its to the point where im worried that I might do something silly and get myself in trouble. Im not very good at meeting girls and talking to them so I havnt had a girlfriend in three years. But being sexually... show more I have aspergers and for the past four years have been really struggling with sexual frustration. Its to the point where im worried that I might do something silly and get myself in trouble. Im not very good at meeting girls and talking to them so I havnt had a girlfriend in three years.

But being sexually frustrated is impacting my life and I want to do something about it before I do something Im going to regret. I dont know what to do, im stuck and i cant find a way out.

Are there sexual services for people like me? Is there something else I can try? I want to have sex with a pretty girl and learn how to do things and how to talk to girls so I can get a girlfriend one day.