So I don t know if I m bi or not?

I m interested in girls but I don t like vaginas, I don t like anything about them, but I like another person going down on me. I m interested in guys but I don t get arroused by blow jobs, I have a kid so I like that part of being with a guy, but I m always bored. I wanna see what it s like to be with a girl but I don t think it would last long because I don t like vaginas. What do y all think?

I think you're a bored straight girl. Maybe you could date a straight man pretending to be a lesbian who still has his penis. Lots of those around these days.

You're bicurious. And have too much time on your hands. More doing, less thinking, might help.

You're a level 1 TROLL, probably not even a woman but some sick perverted man playing out a fantasy in his mind. *Phobes like you deserve to die, you're unfit for this world.

Source(s): me-woman who was born transsexual (post-op)
    • Abigail5 months agoReport

I actually am a women. So excuse you for being a rude *** person. Thanks for saying I'm unfit for this world. Your mean *** is a main reason why people like me have depression. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

It's hard to tell. You sound like you are only interested in sexual gratification. Have you thought about getting a vibrator? I'm a lesbian because I love and seek the affection of women. I've had mediocre sexual encounters with 2 women and zero men before I got married to a wonderful loving woman. Sex is the cherry on top of the relationship, not the relationship. There's a whole ice cream sundae waiting to be eaten and all you are concerned about is deciding how to eat the cherry.

You don't get aroused giving oral sex. Duh. You're mouth isn't a sex organ. People don't give oral sex to sexually satisfy themselves. They do it for their partner. You don't have to if you don't want to. There are like a thousand ways to have sex with a woman. But the I suggest you have a relationship first.

• Hi T

Just be what you were born to be. Life is not all about sex only. It's about loving: caring for others.

your bi yes you need to find a new one