Why are women allowed to do anything they want, but men aren’t?

Also, do the same rules apply to transgendered/intersex people or should we continue to ignore them like we continuously ignore the homeless and disenfranchised unless they come out with an album?

• HMFan

Are you talking about earning a commensurate wage? Be victimized? Be marginalized? Are these the things you speak of that women can do and men can't?

no clue mate. the rules apply to a trans person if they pass. im a trans woman, but i still pass as a boy, so i get treated like a boy. basically being told to "man up" and being expected to keep my feelings inside, sucks tbh, feel sorry for anyone who has to live as male permanently

This is such an insanely delusional LIE you must be one of those misogynist straight men pretending to be trans.

Same question could have been asked about men until the last 5 decades.

• Emdog

This question is so vague and lacking in example as to be essentially worthless

What do you want to do that you are not allowed to, lunatic?

• Elisabeth

I know several men who are alive, and allowed to continue to be alive.

Transsexual people ARE wo/men, and we're better at being wo/men than you transphobic shitholes are at being human. Transphobic shitholes should have their shithole surgically attached to their face.

Source(s): me-woman who was born transsexual (post-op)

What rules are you talking about? What rules say women can do whatever, but men can't?

Women are awesome, I know. But I don't think it's a "rule".

Men and women are allowed to do whatever they want, women just tend to do it more than men do

• Cogito

They aren't.

What on earth do you mean?