Why are women allowed to do anything they want, but men aren’t?

Also, do the same rules apply to transgendered/intersex people or should we continue to ignore them like we continuously ignore the homeless and disenfranchised unless they come out with an album?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • HMFan
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Are you talking about earning a commensurate wage? Be victimized? Be marginalized? Are these the things you speak of that women can do and men can't?

• 5 months ago

no clue mate. the rules apply to a trans person if they pass. im a trans woman, but i still pass as a boy, so i get treated like a boy. basically being told to "man up" and being expected to keep my feelings inside, sucks tbh, feel sorry for anyone who has to live as male permanently

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

This is such an insanely delusional LIE you must be one of those misogynist straight men pretending to be trans.

• 5 months ago

Same question could have been asked about men until the last 5 decades.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Emdog
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

This question is so vague and lacking in example as to be essentially worthless

• 5 months ago

What do you want to do that you are not allowed to, lunatic?

• Elisabeth
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

I know several men who are alive, and allowed to continue to be alive.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Transsexual people ARE wo/men, and we're better at being wo/men than you transphobic shitholes are at being human. Transphobic shitholes should have their shithole surgically attached to their face.

Source(s): me-woman who was born transsexual (post-op)
  • 5 months ago

What rules are you talking about? What rules say women can do whatever, but men can't?

Women are awesome, I know. But I don't think it's a "rule".

• 5 months ago

Men and women are allowed to do whatever they want, women just tend to do it more than men do

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

They aren't.

What on earth do you mean?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.