? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

What action will the UK Home Secretary take against the Trump supporters who chanted something in US, as he is on the news threatening them?

• Flower

What does that have to do with Britain? So some people said "send her back" agreeing with Mr Trump sentiments about the Congress women who embarrass and are shameful in their disdain for the country they represent. Mr Trump did not threaten the audience who shouted the phrase. Mr Trump did not threaten the Congress women. They are elected not appointed. You people in Britain do not understand U.S. politics.

It amazes me that with all the problems we have in this country that our politicians have so much to say about Trump. There again, I suppose it easier than actually engaging with and solving the UK's MANY problems. USA is not our country and it is thousands of miles away. We none of us have a vote there.

Bomb the white house??!

what people seem to have forgotten is something i learned has a kid in the school yard.

sticks and stones can break my bones but names can never hurt me.. freedom of speech is far more important than worrying about whether someone has had their feelings hurt by verbal abuse

• Ludwig

A number of people have been revealed as being on the UK Home Secretary's banning list, mostly they only find out when they attempt to enter the country.

• Biff

He was expressing a valid opinion about racism in Trump's America. He wasn't threatening anyone.

He'll have to ring and ask his boss in the oval office first