Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

Do you meditate? Does meditation help with concentrate and memory?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I used to meditate. And yeah, it helped me a little with my depression, and my memory and concentration improved a lot

• 5 months agoReport

Former crane driving person-is a filthy old paedophile named- david george harrison-and lives in Scunthorpe-Uk //

• A C
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

No. I pray and read the Bible every day. I doubt that meditation helps memory or concentration.

• 5 months ago

I meditate quite often,its relaxing but an old man is quite limited in its use.

• 5 months ago

No never tried this far eastern clap trap

• 5 months agoReport

Former crane driving person-is a filthy old paedophile named- david george harrison-and lives in Scunthorpe-Uk //

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

No, I don't know

• 5 months agoReport

• 5 months ago

I pray, which calms me down and helps me focus. Everyone needs some type of quiet time to refresh and recharge so they can function properly.

• 5 months agoReport

• I think it might.

• 5 months agoReport

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.