Why won’t my dog leave my bunny alone? She sits outside my door for hours even at night. And when i let her in she whines at its cage.. help?

She is a bichon-shitzu mix. She cries at my door and whines and sits there for hours on end. She barely listens to commands especially when i decide to let her in to stop the nonsense outside my door. She comes in and circles my bunnies cage and whined. Every once in a while she wags her tail but today she got... show more She is a bichon-shitzu mix. She cries at my door and whines and sits there for hours on end. She barely listens to commands especially when i decide to let her in to stop the nonsense outside my door. She comes in and circles my bunnies cage and whined. Every once in a while she wags her tail but today she got serious and attempted a snap at the cage doors. My bunny does seem to mind her. He is 10 weeks old and pretty social. I have asked my friends who own bunnies and dogs and they had said they never had this problem. Someone please help! Is she jealous? Obsessed?