Why do people like to live in downtown Toronto so much.?

I mean it's expensive and the condos are so tiny. Majority of the houses are old and run down. Down town has so many sketchy people walking around for example the drug addicts , street kids, homeless ppl and ppl with mental health issues. I only come Down town because of work and after I go right back to the... show more I mean it's expensive and the condos are so tiny. Majority of the houses are old and run down.

Down town has so many sketchy people walking around for example the drug addicts , street kids, homeless ppl and ppl with mental health issues.

I only come Down town because of work and after I go right back to the suburbs in which I prefer.

I mean I literally walked outside my work place and seen some junkie shooting up. Smh

But ppl always say downtown life is better even though the air smells really bad and the ppl living down here think they are better then everyone else

I mean I literally walked out