Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 months ago

Masturbating 1700-1800 times in the span of 3 years?

So what are the effects of this and is it too much ejaculation ?

Favorite Answer

1.5-1.6 times a day... That's pretty much okay! If you masturbated once a day for 3 years, you'd masturbate 1095 times.

If you're not experiencing any pain, I don't think you should worry about the frequency. Only worry if you are bleeding, experiencing soreness or anything out of the ordinary. I started masturbating when I was 13 and I definitely caused some damage from the friction. Now, I protect my junk by using a penis health creme. It's helped my junk remain radiant, soft, smooth and supple. Highly recommend.

• Josie

Well bellow the world record.

The effects are, you spend WAY too much time counting the times you masturbate.

I stopped counting by the time I was 14.

Masturbate as often or as little as you wish as long as it doesn't interfere with your normal daily routines, social interactions and responsibilities.

• Sam

what are you trying to do, fill the great lakes..

you've put out about two gallons, you better step it up.

• kelvin

worried as too why you would count

• Sam

he should figure out how much semen could be collected on Chaturbate in one day.