On a scale of 1-100 how difficult is it to have your dream job, dream spouse, & dream child?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

All of them are imposible to have...god does not exists.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Perfection doesn't exist but if you can accept a great job, a compatible spouse and a merely bright and happy child your chances are better. It all comes down to planning your life properly, achieving the education that'll result in a good income and offer the flexibility to be a parent...and of course being choosey about your martial partner and not rushing into that until you're mature enough to make it work.

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

my dream job would be working in some fashion with the Chicago Cubs. though since I have no experience and no connections, that would be very difficult. especially one job that can help provide for a family.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

With 1 being easy and 100 being virtually impossible - it would be 100.

Dreams aren't real life.

Jobs all have difficult or boring moments.

Partners are human beings and they all have their faults.

Children never behave like people imagine they will.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

1 or 100 depending on your perspective. If you're generally an unhappy person you'll probably never be satisfied, if you're content with what you have then it definitely makes things easier. Perfection is opinion.

• 5 months ago

No women loves me

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.