Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Are people who believe in God stupid?

I think it is. I personally believe in God, but I'm not stupid, but I'm willing to give up all my academic degrees and become a really stupid person just to have the opportunity to believe in God.

What about you?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Shadow
    Lv 6
    5 months ago
    Best answer

You’re calling yourself stupid basically. People who believe in a fictional character called god are delusional and can’t prove their point that there’s a god which makes them stupid.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

not by definition

• jon pike
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

OMG! Someone who actually went to school.

• 5 months ago

people who think they are related to monkeys are the ones who are stupid.

• bubby
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

People who believe in God are not stupid, just hopeful..

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

I wrote a dissertation in physics. Stupid people don't write dissertations - though some do troll Yahoo Answers.

Apparently, you believe in the myth that nonbelievers are "intelligent" because of their opinions. It doesn't work that way.

Source(s): Christian Ph.D.
    • Patrick
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

People who do such things are insecure and so they seek to demean others in an effort to make themselves feel better.

Thumbs up.

• 5 months ago

I don't know what all your "academic degrees" are in but it's not Literature. What you said makes no literary sense. You "believe in God" AND would give up your education to "have the opportunity to believe in God?" How does that make sense?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No. People who ask questions like yours are.

• olivia
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

No.................................

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Not stupid but more wise in mythology

• 5 months ago

Is this statement about putting the "cart before the horse"? One individual did just the opposite of what you suggest in his youth, and continued his education with two university degrees.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.