what do you think of Elton john agreeing with mayor Pete 100 percent.?

according to Elton John, mayor Pete said that all these so called CHRISTIAN conservatives, are really nowhere near A GOD, because (in his words) THEY WOULD REALISE that its A GOD that gives people like me all my DESIRES IN LIFE. so I think his trying to say the GOD responsible for the bible, cant all be true, because he knows better.

Some Rich people think god made them that way . Starving Africans

don't think like that .

This is a conundrum for the religious (and not just Christians) because all three Abrahamic faiths have ancient doctrinal criticisms of homosexuality...yet God, G-d, Allah or whatever you want to call it keeps producing more gay and trans people every year. So you can't really argue this isn't part of the plan (unless you're an Atheist).

Elton John is one of my favorite artists. He's truly a master of music. A musical genius. But, in no way does that make him an authority on politics. Especially American politics.

I admire Elton John and Mayor Pete for telling it like it is.