datta asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 year ago

How to differentiate between gynecomastia and chest fat ?

I have significant belly fat and also slight breasts. How do I know if I have gynecomastia or just fat ? Is my belly fat good indicator that I may just have same kind of fat in my chest ? How do I diagnose it at home before consulting doctor.

3 Answers

  • Jason
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

    If your whole body is proportionately fat as your man boobs it is probably a fat issue then you have to exercise, but if it is not it is probably Gynecomastia, which is a common condition for some guys, Nothing to worry (But Before coming in to a conclusion that it is Gynecomastia please see a surgeon and remove your doubts)

    The best treatment for Gynecomastia is a simple surgery, you can come home the same day. My friend has done it, He became a very confident Guy from a very depressed one after the surgery. If you need more money to do the surgery start saving from today or borrow and pay installments or tell your parents how depressed you are and get some money, But do the surgery

    So don't go through the mental pain again and again, find a solution to this simple problem even if it may take some time

    Best of Luck!

    PS: Please see this search link to know the difference


  • 1 year ago

    Realistically, you probably can't. Doctors even will order both blood tests and a mammogram to verify that it is breast tissue and not just fat. The good news for you is that if you are overweight, it is very likely that your "man boobs" are due to fat deposits rather than gynecomastia.

  • 1 year ago

    Try for milk. Massage your mantitties twice a day, every day, and see what happens. Yes. Try milking your self. Unless you know somebody who is willing to suck them for you. Or go to a Doc, get hormone check.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.