Where do you get your sources for the things you post here?

I'm looking at you, sarge.

Update:

I was hoping I'd hear from retired old sarge,but it seems he won't fall for my bait.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Unless the question is entirely opinion-oriented, my sources come from my education (university degree, professional certifications), my experience (70 years), my training in various fields, skills developed over time(cooking, gardening, etc) , and sometimes information I have researched on the internet. I have lived a life of various experiences, some off the beaten path, and a life of continuous learning.

But you have to be very discriminating about internet information ... a lot of it is wrong, so you have to know how to evaluate the credibility of your "source".

If the question is just about an opinion, then my opinion is often based on my knowledge and experience .. but sometimes it is based merely on subconscious emotional preference. Opinions are preference ... not fact.

• 5 months ago

i get all of the sources from inside of my head

Source(s): My head
  • Some things I just know and other things I have to look it up on Google.

• 5 months ago

I may seem like a carefree idiot, but once you accept that you've already messed up. My mind is like an Earth sized pot of gumbo...

ⓂⒾⓄ³

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Mostly I just make shzitt up .

• 5 months ago

Sources? The answers i give here are from my wisdom from being 52 yrs old

• 5 months ago

My superior intelligence of course -.-

• 5 months ago

Personal knowledge and experiences. I never ever look anything up to give an answer.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

• Ben
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Lots of things I googled.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Some of the things I already in my head, and some of the other stuff, I look it up.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.