Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 months ago

How to stop Muslims from out breeding locals and fulfill their agenda to rule the world under Islamic Laws?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Best answer

A genetically modified pathogen that sterilizes. Required inoculation for all with two or more children.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

there's no such thing as "out breeding"

The best way to reduce birthrates is by giving GIRLS enough education to see career-options outside motherhood

• Why should I prevent them?

With their alleged Muhammad I am in the liberty of doing what they want, but if they say that their religion is the right one, I oppose it with the Holy Bible! And from there, they won't go anywhere!

• Jake
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Catholicism is the One True Faith and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary each day with care.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • sam
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

A country like India can solve 2 Major problems by introducing reforms in their democracies.

First problem ---Population explosion

The second problem ---Islamic agenda to outbreed locals and rule under Islamic Laws.

1-Allow only families with less than 2 children to vote.

2-Welfare benefits including health, education, housing, etc for small families only

3-No federal or state jobs for large families.

4- allow voting for 3rd generation immigrants.

All these steps needed asap.

Even corrupt selfish politicians can no longer use minorities as vote banks.

• 4 months ago

Take away the locals' selfishness and encourage people to have children.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.