I need help finding a movie I watched years ago can’t remember the name !!?

It was an eating disorder movie with two red head friends, one skinny and one kind of chubby. The chubby one stays home all the time and binges on food and throws it up. The skinny one bullies the chubby one and eats food in front of her all the time but they are still close and love each other. At some point, the... show more It was an eating disorder movie with two red head friends, one skinny and one kind of chubby. The chubby one stays home all the time and binges on food and throws it up. The skinny one bullies the chubby one and eats food in front of her all the time but they are still close and love each other. At some point, the chubby one hand cuffs the skinny one in a room and doesn’t let her eat. At the end, you find out that it’s the same girl the whole time with body dismorphia disorder and she tries to get an acting job but they tell her she’s too fat. PLEASE HELP I’ve been searching for years and years for this movie