It truly astounds me how self-centered and close-minded the human race truly is. Does anyone have the abilty to care for a complte strangr?
Nowadays it's as if all the humanity, emotions and generosity has left the humans on this planet. God forbid someone like me who has no one out there - No friends nor family - asks a stranger for a helping hand. We are a flawed design, and incorrigible to boot. It makes me sick!
- Bill MacLv 75 months ago
It's not that they are all uncaring, self-centered or close-minded. It's just so many have made panhandling a career move. Many still are giving... willing to provide a meal, money or clothes to the needy. Reminds me of something I saw on social media the other day... a man asking for help with a cardboard sign was offered a job by another man for $15.00/hr.... it was refused. He made more panhandling. Then there are those who are always out there on the same corner who later leaves in a luxury car. Go figure.
- BiblicalLv 55 months ago
The Bible predicted this kind of attitude long long ago.
2 TIMOTHY 3:1-5 "But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here.
2) For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal,
3) having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness,
4) betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God,
5) having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away."
- JakeLv 65 months ago
A person can live a more loving and virtuous life by reciting the rosary each day with care.
- HalLv 75 months ago
Good news -- the majority of people will give some help if you ask for it!
Why? Because that majority has heard this message either directly by reading it, or else absorbed some of it 2nd hand from others --
that we should treat others as we want to be treated, and love them as if ourselves!
The message to humanity from Jesus, the Christ.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 5 months ago
I hope you get better.
- DeLayneLv 45 months ago
Why do you need a helping hand from a stranger??? People are totally useless! Nobody really needs those jerks.