Jesus’s spiritual origins are superior to the entire world: John 3:31 and 8:23. Do you agree or not?

John 3:31 He who comes from above is above all, he who is of the earth is from the earth and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all. John 8:23 And He was saying to them, "You are from below, I am from above; you are of this world, I am not of this world.” Despite Jesus being born in a... show more John 3:31 He who comes from above is above all, he who is of the earth is from the earth and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all.

John 8:23 And He was saying to them, "You are from below, I am from above; you are of this world, I am not of this world.”

Despite Jesus being born in a stable in 1st century Bethlehem his social and spiritual origins are still better than the rest of the world.

Because Jesus is the only one who has ever been to heaven, but nobody else can make such a claim.

True or false?