Jesus’s spiritual origins are superior to the entire world: John 3:31 and 8:23. Do you agree or not?

John 3:31 He who comes from above is above all, he who is of the earth is from the earth and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all.

John 8:23 And He was saying to them, "You are from below, I am from above; you are of this world, I am not of this world.”

Despite Jesus being born in a stable in 1st century Bethlehem his social and spiritual origins are still better than the rest of the world.

Because Jesus is the only one who has ever been to heaven, but nobody else can make such a claim.

True or false?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Hal
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best answer

At that time, before Elijah and Moses visited Him during the transfiguration, He was the only one who had been in heaven and come down here, yes!

• I don't understand why, why do you roll the coin? True or False?

Did you put the biblical passage in? More true than that, you can't!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

• Doug
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

True man and true God. Not part of one and part of another. 100% man and 100% God. Nobody else like him. Can't beat that.

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Buddy
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

No, I don't agree. Jesus' "spiritual" origins are the minds of Bronze Age goat herders.

• 5 months ago

Fantasy land characters originate in the delusions and daydreams of their inventors. They have no spiritual or physical origins since they only exist as fleeting vapors in the minds of their creators.

Eye roll

• Hawkeye5 months agoReport

Romans 9:18 Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.