Co-worker is cheating on his wife during his lunch break?

Andy, Me, and other co worker used to lunch together in the office cafeteria. Andy is 28 , same age as me, 2 kids, typical nice white middle class comfortable lifestyle. Whereas a black guy like me has struggled through life even though I'm qualified better then all the white dudes on our floor! Anyway he... show more Andy, Me, and other co worker used to lunch together in the office cafeteria. Andy is 28 , same age as me, 2 kids, typical nice white middle class comfortable lifestyle. Whereas a black guy like me has struggled through life even though I'm qualified better then all the white dudes on our floor!

Anyway he recently stopped lunching with us and hurriedly used to rush out of the office building around noon (saying I've discovered a new deli) and at the same time another women Nat would disappear too.
I smelt a rat and followed Andy at lunchtime and lo and behold, from
A distant saw both nat and Andy rushing into this city centre hotel during lunchtime.

I hate this man now. I used to admire him as he's a liberal type and likes black peoples and supports black lives matters. He even learnt rap from me!

How can he cheat on his lovely wife, 2 beautiful kids. He has a house I could only dream of living in. New car, holidays abroad each summer!
I would chop off my left arm to swap places with him. I catch the bus, live in a crappy apartment with leaking plumbing and rotten windows!

A good looking white guy like him who has the world don't realise what he can lose! He has a really hot wife. Why! Why!
Shall I speak to him ?
8 answers 8