Would Trump supporters be willing to allow Mexicans and Central Americans stay under the following conditions?

1. The MAXIMUM wage they would be allowed to receive was $3.50 per hour (less than 1/2 federal minimum wage).

2. The minimum wage they would be guaranteed, is $1.00 per hour, because Trump supporters are "caring" people, you know.

3. They must be rounded up and forced to live in Warsaw style ghettos of WW2 era.

4. They have no rights other than to work. No healthcare, no school, no social benefits whatsoever. Maybe allow them running water. Possibly electricity. Definitely not internet access.

5. No drivers licenses. Deportation at will. Each concentration camp shall give all newborn babies up to Trump supporter for the purpose of "target practice". If a Trump supporter is having a bad day, he should be legally allowed to kill one of the sub-humans per month. As a side note, you can only legally kill one liberal per year. The punishment for killing an undesirable shall not exceed a fine of more than $10.

Does that about cover it for you? I am just trying to explore the depths of your depraved sociopathic attitudes, so please be truthful and forthcoming with replies. Thank you. Lock Her Up. Send Her Back.

For the purpose of identifying a Trump supporter, all must wear a red MAGA hat with at least "America" spelled correctly.

Favorite Answer

none of the above. they don't want them here because they are brown.

• So basically, you just want to make a buck off them.

You must be a Trumplican.

• helene

We're not looking for slave labor or babies to kill, unlike Democrats.

So none of your stupid conditions are enough. People who came here without permission have to LEAVE. Period.

• Chris

No, I think illegals should go home and fight to overthrow the socialist dictatorships that made their lives so miserable that they decided to wander into the United States. Otherwise, nothing will ever improve there.

What do you mean "allow"??? It's not up to them! Who cares what those bigots think???

I don't like vegetables. I don't need 'em.

wow, you make up some conditions, then pretend they come from Trump supporters...

WE only want legal immigrants. The pay they get is none of our business.

No. I would be willing to let them stay if they had filed a legitimate claim of asylum or went through the correct legal process of immigrating into this country.

everything else is just leftist bs

I think everything me needs to be happy and love one another .