Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

Is there anyobe you hate so much that you are willing to pack your shiit and leave everything just to get away from them?

Yes for me

No, I don't hate anyone.

I'm grateful that the person I loathe the most lives over 3 hours away from me. But she is in town for the weekend. I told my mom I would call as soon as my sister goes back to where she came from.

Are you kidding me? Id be long from this goddamn shared living arrangment id actually go back to a homeless shelter or sleep in the street just to be alone.

Yes, Trump. But I dont have enough money to move

Actually there’s a person I’d be willing to find and travel to and track down so I can kill him! The man who molested me when I was 9!!!

• Jamie

Probably not because I live on my own . But when I was about 17 I often seriously thought about running away , I hated my step dad who my mother was consumed with . If you have no place safe to go it might just create new misery for you .

No -.- .............

My imaginary evil mentor Mr. Sheldon.