Lung cancer 25?

Ive has asthma for about a year would wake up out of my sleep and have shortness of breath I use my inhaler and have instant release as of late for about 1 month I breathed in second hand smoke from a relative that was visiting does lung cancer develop in a month in a non smoker ????? Or does that take heavy... show more Ive has asthma for about a year would wake up out of my sleep and have shortness of breath I use my inhaler and have instant release as of late for about 1 month I breathed in second hand smoke from a relative that was visiting does lung cancer develop in a month in a non smoker ????? Or does that take heavy breathing in second hand smoke
Been having shortness of breath again at night when I used my inhaler it goes away my asthma was gone for 2 months so I was confused and worried .
Chances of being lung cancer ?
Im a 26 year old healthy male
1 answer 1