Do you support prohibiting women from military service?

• F

No, they could be an asset. Would you want to fight an army with PMT?

Not at all. It will help them get over their phone and social media addictions.

No. I support all ugly women over 19 years to do military service and fight in war. Let the enemies handle bitches too.

• Elana

Certainly not.

Indeed in the US, I think they should be required to sign up for Selective Service just like men are.

That being said, I think they should be put in jobs where they have passed tests showing their capabilities (just like men). By-and-large, this means they won't be dragging cannons up hills. On the other hand, there are lots of guys who wouldn't be able to handle jobs liasing with local populations.

Yeah, statistically women bring different strenghts to the military than men do, but there is a lot of overlap and blanket statements about things that one gender can do that the other cannot are usually demonstrably wrong. This is why we do testing.

The more variety we have in our military, the better. That includes the strengths that women bring.

.........................

I do not. Women are just as capable as men of serving in many military jobs. Not all, but many.

• Comfty

And they get raped too. I don't think it's a good idea. A man is a man. A woman is a woman.

no. women can do whatever they want

• Nope. If she wants hang around the big boys and do dangerous stuff, let her. I don't want to hear women complaining about the lack of protection women have when they go to war. If you want equality, you better be willing to deal with hardships.

• John

I served with several women in the military, they make excellent soldiers.

No. If I have to cook and take out the garbage...