Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Why as a white conservative do I never see any racism in the average old world we all occupy on a daily basis?

The way the left talks, you'd expect to see kkk chasing some black office worker down the hallway at the office. But there's none of that. In fact, many blacks in the workplace are superior to their white liberal counterparts. They are on time every day, aren't hungover and perform their jobs with great efficiency. Where the white liberal tends to be late almost every day, drives a pos, smells like garbage and can barely function.

when the left talks about the minority of racists most of the time you get an inflated sense of the amount of racism that happens

• Troy

I am from a small city in the middle of American and I don't see the racism that the left talks about being so prevalent. Maybe I am just not very observant.

• -j.

That is entirely likely. Or perhaps you are just in denial.

Well... many minorities deaI with racism on a daily basis according to my gram, but it's probably more common in IiberaI areas like LA, SF, etc than it is in conservative areas. People are just generally more obnoxious on the liberal west coast. That might be why you don't see actuaI racism where you live. We didn't notice it so much either untiI we Iived in CaIifornia for some time. AIso, I don't think most people generally go around noticing every little thing going on. The people who it happened to will notice, but passersby might not.

Do you really believe that the Blacks will ever walk up to the so-called conservatives and say, OK, Jack Kemp and Phil Gramm. You’ve convinced us. Equality of opportunity is the way to go. We don’t want preferential hiring or enrollment anymore. We happily accept big cuts in the dole we’re getting now. You won’t hear a peep out of us from now on. Our new goal is to become good producers and consumers and live in the suburbs just like you. Our new role models are Newt Gingrich and Donna Reed.

Do you really believe that a bigger dose of liberal love-everybody propaganda in the schools and the churches and on television is going to make Louis Farrakhan and other Black leaders say, OK, we forgive you White folks for all the injustices you heaped on us over the years. You’ve said you were sorry and you won’t do it again. You’ve given us jobs in preference to your own people. You’ve spent trillions to support us. It’s enough. We won’t ask for any more compensation. We won’t ask for any more welfare or subsidies or affirmative action. We’ll never mention race again.

Do you really believe that is going to happen? That that could ever happen?

• Jerome

We couldnt do jack without you.

Forget there was a whole continent full of societies before you even existed.

• Basically because 1% of white people are racist. The MSM reports on them 99% of the time. If racism was that common the press could find examples by the hour. Instead, they find some example and report on it for days. Or they find some historical evidence and try to erase it. Gleefully reporting on anyone who tries to preserve the history, while calling them racist.

One Time i butt Fcked a Nazi, Very Romantically. I Slowly Sucked and Kissed the Swastika Tattoo on His NEck. Aparently they make exception 4 Hispanics.

https://www.google.com/search?q=racist+forehead+ta...

He Kinda Looked Like That, but Less Midgety and No Forehead Tattoo.

No worries KKK members are now being beaten in a back alley, I have personally seen it happen before. Of course I went on with my day. Racists are forcefully going underground again.

Source(s): I am the boss and drive a BMW 5 series

You first have to think like a liberal. Let me show you.

That elevator closed before you were able to get into it? Must be a racist inside

You were cut off in traffic? That racist.

Somebody forgot to put pickles on your burger? That racist.

Etc.