Does my fiance not respect me?

We have been together for 4 years. We're about to be married next month. We love each other and have worked hard through and for our relationship. He's always been pretty hot headed naturally and he has calmed down a lot over the years. I feel like recently he's been taking his anger out on me. Today... show more We have been together for 4 years. We're about to be married next month. We love each other and have worked hard through and for our relationship. He's always been pretty hot headed naturally and he has calmed down a lot over the years. I feel like recently he's been taking his anger out on me.
Today on text, he told me to shut up. I asked him not to say that bc I find it disrespectful. He said "I will. You don't allow me to say anything." I said that was immature. He said: "Fking be quiet. I'm not in the mood. Don't speak to me, I have enough going on & don't need you complaining over little things." I told him he can't take it out on me & I will point out if he's being rude. He replied: "Fking bequiet you're doing my head in. Just fking shut up." He said hes had his own sht goin on&all i care about is him telling me shut up. I said I'm here for you but i wont tolerate disrespect. He said he needs a break from me for a couple days cos ive been selfish,keep complaining. All of this hurt me madly cos were a month from our wedding. I get he was mad. I was wrong to keep going on knowing hes mad but i didn't want to tolerate being sworn at.