Liz asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 5 months ago

Pregnant by hook up?

Im pregnant by a guy who ive been hooking up with. Im usually wasted when im with him. But lately now that im pregnant and sober, I cant stand him. Morally we dont see eye to eye. He works and is willing to support me. He has it together butvhe is too much of a player. I honestly think he is immature. Im not happy. I feel like I'm going to be the one going to take all the responsibility. I dont even love him.

What a mess. Either get an abortion or put the baby up for adoption. Don't keep it...Your life's a wreck and no kid deserves that. It's plenty of stable people who want kids.

An interesting situation which is unlikely to result in a happy one, the shocking thing is that by your own admission you saw this coming. Still you persisted in the relationship, even to the point of becoming pregnant by him.

You don't even seem to have related the fact that having intercourse with him and becoming pregnant by him, is leaving it rather late in the day to decide whether he is suitable material for a permanent relationship.

It is customary to make such decisions and discoveries PRIOR to removing your knickers, Not afterwards.

Without wishing to cause any offence, I reluctantly must arrive at the conclusion that whilst your boyfriend may well be totally unsuitable material, you must certainly be seriously weak in the head.

Cannot see a way to a satisfactory conclusion.

This boy wants only sex from you he will never stick around with you. He’ll leave you and you will be single mom for the rest of your life. I’m sorry to say this why you had sex or make baby before marriage I know it’s temptations. Illegitimate child is wrong to bring to the world

Don’t listen to all of the people screaming abortion. It’s disgusting.

Do what you feel is best for you hun, i think the best thing to do is to imagine yourself in the worst scenario from this situation. Can you see yourself as a single mum? With no support? Do you feel like that’s the road you want to take? Would you be able to cope? If you feel like you’re ready to take on this responsibility and bring a beautiful innocent baby into the world - than go for it... it’s what ever suits you and what you feel is best for you.

If you choose to continue then I wish you a lovely pregnancy... but think of the baby and most importantly at the moment YOU. X

You made your bed, you lay in it.

so many red flags to let that happen

You made your choices and now you pay the price.

And the question is

• Catherine

Because this is a question and answer site and you haven't asked a question, shocking I know.

And is there a question?

You reap what you sow. Your have a few options:

1. Get an abortion. You don't seem interested in raising a child or having Mr. Hookup in your life.

2. Put the baby up for adoption.

3. Accept responsibility for your choices, get a lawyer to draw up a child support agreement, and get your life together for the sake of the child.

• helene

So what is your question?