My fiance has iphone 8, and there is a photo album called "snapchat" that says there is zero photos in It. When I ask her about it?

My fiance has iphone 8, and there is a photo album called "snapchat" that says there is zero photos in It. When I ask her about it, she gets mad and says that iPhones come with a snapchat photo album in it by default. But I looked on her phone and there is no snapchat program. My question is 1) do iPhones come with an empty snapchat folder by default without the program?? And 2) or is she using a hidden profile on her iphone 8 that somehow allows her to enter a code somewhere that enables an app to let her switch between multiple apple IDs onnthe same phone. The same way you can change users on a computer so to speak???? And 3) if so what s the name of the program? And how can I tell if she is using it? I dont want to get married if she is lying already. Please help.

Ok yip yip yip yip yip yip yip

I’ve had the last 4 iPhones that came out

and they do not come with a Snapchat folder installed in the photo albums. Only possibility is that she had a prior iPhone before that one that had snap chat installed on it and then she transferred her old data to her new one so it is there but this is probably not the case. You should make a fake snap chat and look her up to see if she has one but she may not have her real name on there.

I think you should talk to him actually

• Cathy

she downloaded hundreds of photos of naked black men and then hid them.

Source(s): Bill Clinton

M8 she probs deleted the photos coz spam and she don't want them. Like I don't use snapchat but my whatsapp folder on my phone is completely empty coz the photos people send r just spam and I don't need the photos, they just memes and stuff. Dw about it and if u still r, scroll down on the albums and check her hidden photos

If you can't trust her, kick her to the curb, but don't ask us to help you violate her privacy.

• John5 months agoReport

I strongly suggest do you consider postponing the marriage. You can’t possibly be ready to commit to somebody for the rest of your life, if something like this worries you so much.

Good Luck

Note: I have SEVERE Dyslexia. Please excuse any errors in my answer.

iPhone do not come with snapchat it must be downloaded from the Apps store. Content can be hidden. To show hidden conversations shake your device, or pinch your conversation page (on iPad). The conversation will display, then be hidden again when you come back. If you want to definitively unhide the conversation: Swipe from the right to the left on your conversation (from the conversation page), to display the menu.

• TSM_908

Just sear google for unhide shapchat conversation or youtube it and you will see how to do it.

Let's just skip right to the last bit...

You already obviously don't trust her, so deal with that before blaming her phone for your issue

• Greig5 months agoReport

Not blaming the phone. Trying to find out the extent of the lying. I wouldnt be on here searching for help to see the extent of the lying, to figure out if its forgivable or not.

Don't be a native chump, you know what is going on. When your gut feeling tells you something, believe yourself.

• Greig5 months agoReport

Like blaming me for her panties being between her kids bed and the wall.

Good luck .all the very best with this one.