Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · 5 months ago

What are some household uses for urine?

An average person produces a few gallons per week. There's gotta be a better use than flushing it down the drain.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • james
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

We use to keep a bucket full in the barn. Covered with wood ash. It was good for tempering steel & making blue steel for wear surfaces. If you still have a barn & shoe horses & mules. A forge. Also done right you can cure leather so hard they it can be used for breast plates & stop arrows shot at you. Near as hard as bronze. You can make salt petter from it. Mixed with coal powder & sulfur it is good for removing tree stumps packed right. It is called Niter at that point. Use to have some medical uses.

• 5 months ago

please don't store your pee

• 5 months ago

put it in clean trays and let it evaporate. The residue is high in potassium nitrate. Grind charcoal and sulfur and use 75% charcoal and 15% sulfur and 10% potassium nitrate to make a dough. Some people use water some use stale urine. spread the dough thin in a smooth surface let dry. Using only non metallic tools grind the dry flake and you have black powder. Yes this is how it is done. Once the components are combined use extreme caution. It is highly flammable and explosive.

• 5 months ago

add it to your compost

and jellyfish wound

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Fresh urine is supposed to be a good sterile natural antibiotic on a wound.

• 5 months ago

I put a copious amount on the floor so I can blame the dog after I wipe my Dong on the curtains.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I frequently pee on the ornamental shrubs. (Also serves to ward off varmints.)

• 5 months ago

Comes in handy for tanning cowhide.

• 5 months ago

Use it to fill an ornamental pond in your garden and, of course, you could make novelty ice cubes for those all-important dinner parties.

• 5 months ago

I believe it can be used to tan leather.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.