have u never had a best answer? why is this do u think?

Yes, many times I just don't think about it.

• Ben

I had best answers, some for unknown reasons.

• CB

I run about 10% but I am pretty sarcastic when the questions are shitstupid or shitsimple so not really shooting for the stars.

Most people who post questions here don't even pick a best answer. Years ago you could vote for best answer, so every question had a best answer even if the asker didn't pick one. But you can't today.

I have a LOT of best answers, but I don't keep track of them because they really don't mean anything. It's not like you get 1000 best answers and you win a free car or something.

The best way to get a best answer is to actually help someone with something. I argue mostly politics and religion, which is no help to anyone. But when someone needs help with homework, often they're grateful for the help. (I always was!)

I've had a few but not many because I'm a Democrats and most of the people here are Republicans. I do much better on Quora.

Yes a few............