patty
patty asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 5 months ago

are u worried u might be killed by a serial killer?

the squad scares me more

Any survivors trespassing on my property will be shot a second time.

No, I am not particularly concerned about a serial killer when I have distracted drivers using their cell phones threatening me every single day.

• xyzzy

In the US in the last 20 years there have been 33 known serial killers and 11 unidentified serial killers.A serial killer is typically a person who murders three or more people, with the murders taking place over more than a month and including a significant period of time between them. Let say for the sake of argument that there have been 50 serial killers in the US in the last 20 years.out of a population of 350000000 people scattered over 4000000 sq, miles. The average serial killer kills 5 or less people. So what are the odds you would be a victim? Forall intents and purposes it would be zero.

• bubba

No i am too boring for something like that to happen to me

im pretty sure the serial killer would realize upon encountering me that they came into the wrong house....a very wrong house

and they might just not see the light of day again

No, I have so many other issues to worry about.

• Ian

You are infinitely more likely to be killed by a police officer.

More worried about a crazy Muslim

Many of us fear danger. You can't expect the unexpected.

no are you??????????