1.7 GPA in high school. I'm a senior, and I want to go to college. Hear me out.?

I dealt with terrible mental health issues throughout high school. I was molested by my uncle freshman year, and ever since then, I've been diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and anorexia. I grew up in an abusive and toxic household, and still deal with that **** today. It's been a rough three years, and... show more I dealt with terrible mental health issues throughout high school. I was molested by my uncle freshman year, and ever since then, I've been diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and anorexia. I grew up in an abusive and toxic household, and still deal with that **** today. It's been a rough three years, and school was never my focus. I was mentally exhausted and it sucks, because I do love studying, and my dream is to become a surgeon. I want to get into college, and I intend on focusing on my schoolwork and mental health this year, since I recently started getting help. Is there any way I could go to college? I was going through so much **** for three years and never focused on my education, and I just feel like it's too late.