Is snail killer safe to use in an aquarium with fish in it?

I am sick of malaysian trumpet snails infesting my aquariums, I DO NOT overfeed my fish I have no idea what they're eating to produce such numbers but at one stage the entire substrate was basically just snail shells it's gross I once again cleaned out the entire tank, threw out al the substrate and started... show more I am sick of malaysian trumpet snails infesting my aquariums, I DO NOT overfeed my fish I have no idea what they're eating to produce such numbers but at one stage the entire substrate was basically just snail shells it's gross I once again cleaned out the entire tank, threw out al the substrate and started over but they're coming back again I already see babies! I have seen aquarium snail killers for sale in the pet store, it says it's safe for other marine life and only kills snails but from what I can tell it's basically just an overdose of copper which I know is bad for fish so should I use this or no? I basically only have corydoras in the tank right now, they're very hardy fish but I don't want them to suffer or get sick.
Update: Damn I knew it wasn't safe! What should I do with the fish? How long do they need to be out of the tank? I guess I can put them in a bucket if it's not a long time? Also does anyone know if clown loaches are good for this? I heard they eat snails but at what rate? Are they a realistic method of population... show more Damn I knew it wasn't safe! What should I do with the fish? How long do they need to be out of the tank? I guess I can put them in a bucket if it's not a long time? Also does anyone know if clown loaches are good for this? I heard they eat snails but at what rate? Are they a realistic method of population control or will they just eat one or two snails occasionally?