What if someone uses my employee discount without my permission?

I work in retail and my store has rewards cards for customers pretty anybody that shops at that store. So for us employees we have our employee discounts attached to our own rewards cards. In general like any retail store people register their phone number to the rewards card. So people can enter their phone... show more I work in retail and my store has rewards cards for customers pretty anybody that shops at that store. So for us employees we have our employee discounts attached to our own rewards cards. In general like any retail store people register their phone number to the rewards card. So people can enter their phone numbers in the pin pad at the checkout to use their rewards card. So my cell phone number is registered to my rewards card which has my employee discount attached to it. So basically anybody who knows my cell phone number could basically enter my number to use my employee discount. So what happens if someone uses my employee discount without my permission or knowledge? By the way it’s automatic termination if someone else uses your employee discount but what if you never gave the other person permission, they just knew your phone number? I’m thinking about changing the phone number registered to my rewards card to a phone number that nobody knows. It wouldn’t be fair to fire someone cuz anybody who knows your phone number can just enter it in rewards.