Salary negotiation. What should I ask?

I'm looking to get into the casework job field. I applied for both the caseworker (I matched the education requirements, no experience was necessary) and the casework aide job. I was contacted to interview for the casework aide job, where the minimum qualification is a high school diploma, with an... show more I'm looking to get into the casework job field. I applied for both the caseworker (I matched the education requirements, no experience was necessary) and the casework aide job.

I was contacted to interview for the casework aide job, where the minimum qualification is a high school diploma, with an associate's degree being preferred. The salary is $22,995 to $29,163 annually but will commensurate with relevant degree and experience. The caseworker job pays close to double this salary.

With two year's experience in this job field, as well as a bachelor's degree, would it be acceptable to negotiate for a higher salary?