Okay. I have two guinea pigs and I’m thinking about moving them outside. I have two girls and I would like help with the hutch idea.?

The temperature varies from really hot to cold. Temperature can be 100 degree in summer and 20 degrees in winter. I’m also worried about someone stealing my precious pets if they’re outside and other animals trying to get them. I want a hutch. That is safe. For the hot days I was wondering what I could do for them.... show more The temperature varies from really hot to cold. Temperature can be 100 degree in summer and 20 degrees in winter. I’m also worried about someone stealing my precious pets if they’re outside and other animals trying to get them. I want a hutch. That is safe. For the hot days I was wondering what I could do for them. Could I install a mini air conditioner into their hut? Add fan, what would help them stay cool. Or should I just bring them inside on those hot days. During the winter should I add a heater? Or is that a risk? Of course I would put it where they can’t get to it to close. I want my guinea pigs to be able to live their life to the best of their ability. I love them to death and I won’t do anything that will harm them. This is why I’m asking for advice ❤️